Toddler suffers second-degree burns from pacifier clip, mom claims

An Ohio mother was horrified to find second-degree burns on her toddler’s body after she fell asleep with a pacifier clip stuck to her skin. Ashley Bilek claims doctors said her daughter Madelynn’s body heat was enough to cause the clip to stick to her during a nap this past July, Cleveland 19 reported.

“When I picked her up she screamed and grabbed her side,” Bilek told the news outlet. “I lifted up her shirt and saw that she had this perfect circular wound on her. I didn’t know what it was.”

Bilek said she rushed Madelynn to Hillcrest Hospital were doctors reportedly diagnosed her with a second-degree burn.

Read the full article at the Original Source..

Back to Top