ezCheckdraft business software from Halfpricesoft.com has been enhanced with remote check clearing identifier (RCCI) to accommodate bank requirements.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB)
September 29, 2017
Some banks now require a Remote Check Clearing Identifier (RCCI) in the MICR line on draft check. ezCheckdraft business software has been updated by Halfpricesoft.com to support this requirement. The change has been added at no additional charge to current customers. Here is guide about how to enable EPC-6 for RCC. Please review the link below on how to enable this feature:
“ezCheckdraft business software from Halfpricesoft.com has been enhanced with remote check clearing identifier (RCCI) to accommodate certain bank requirements.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
ezCheckdraft check writer is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Apple Macintosh systems without an internet connection. Potential customers are invited to download and try this software at no obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/bank-draft/check-draft-software.asp
The main features include but are not limited to:
- Customize blank check stock at no additional cost
- Print recurring and duplicate checks at no
- Available for Windows and MAC computers
- Print pre-approved draft check to receive payment via phone, email, fax and online quickly
- Support unlimited payers and payees at no extra charge
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Export and import of check data
Priced at just $59 for a single user version, this check draft software is affordable for any business.
Customers can accept payment with the ezCheckdraft business software via phone, fax or…