1. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited (“GNM” or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to GNM, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must go to the Guardian web page hosting the competition and enter your name and email address.. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “OnBlackheath competition” in the subject line.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the owner of the telephone number from which the selected winning entry is sent.
5. GNM accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by GNM.
6. The Prize Draw opens at 08:00am on Wednesday 30 August 2017 and closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 6 September 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. 5 winners will win a pair of adult tickets to OnBlackheath. Only one winner per household. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or after Thursday 7 September 2017.
8. The winner will be notified by email on or after Thursday 7 September 2017 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 14 days of being notified of…