The award of this patent signifies Symphore’s unique ability to help companies realize their vision sooner, gain a competitive advantage and lead digital disruption in their respective industries.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB)
August 29, 2017
Symphore, LLC, Atlanta based custom software developer, announces the issuance of US Patent No. 9,720,652 for its Objecta development technology.
Invented by Chris Woodward, founder and CEO for Symphore, Objecta is Symphore’s exclusive automated, low code programming language. Objecta enables Symphore to quickly and cost-effectively deliver custom business software solutions to address its customers’ most challenging business processes, including:
- Enterprise Applications
- Cloud Solutions
• Mobile & Web Applications
• Software as a Service (SaaS)
• Standalone Software
In addition to developing new custom applications, Objecta enables Symphore to transform legacy business systems into modern, cost-effective software solutions and to augment customers’ IT teams to develop complex specialty applications.
Custom software solutions built with Objecta enable Symphore customers to increase profits and competitiveness due to several advantages over traditional software development:
- Built to each customer’s exact business requirements
- A fraction of the cost of traditional development
- Rapid deployment, cutting development time in half
- Adapts quickly to changing needs
- High end custom software features are standard
- Surpasses today’s demanding security requirements
“The award of this patent signifies Symphore’s unique ability to help companies realize their vision sooner, gain a competitive advantage and lead digital disruption in their respective industries,” said…