4. Or just sample. If you would rather listen to an episode or two before deciding to subscribe, tap on the episode title from the list on the series page. If you have an internet connection, youâll be able to stream the episode.
On your Android phone or tablet:
1. Open your podcast app. Itâs a pre-loaded app called âPlay Musicâ with an orange-and-yellow icon. (This link may help.)
2. Search for the series. Click on the magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen, search for âStill Processingâ and select it from the list of results. You may have to scroll down to find the âPodcastsâ search results.
3. Subscribe. Once on the series page, click on the word âsubscribeâ to have new episodes sent to your phone free.
4. Or just sample. If you would rather listen to an episode or two before deciding to subscribe, click on the episode title from the list on the series page. If you have an internet connection, youâll be able to stream the episode.
This unedited transcription from the podcast may contain errors. Please listen to the corresponding audio before quoting from it.
JW: Iâm Jenna Wortham.
WM: Iâm Wesley Morris. We are two very exasperated culture writers at The New York Times.
JW: I mostly write about how humans relate to technology.
WM: I mostly write about how popular culture relates to humans.
JW: Well, this is Still Processing. Hi, Wesley.
WM: Listen. Weâve got to HOV lane through a lot of stuff today, and I mean, whatâs happening with you? Whatâs going on in your brain? Iâm still recovering from last weekend, so Iâm going to take a second.
JW: Get it together.
WM: I know itâs Thursday, but still.
JW: Iâll start with a bright spot. Our girl Cardi B hit number one on the charts, so shout out to us, because we got our prediction for song of the summer right. It is Bodack Yellow.
WM: But is it though?