The INSIDER Summary:
- Kylie Jenner is reportedly five months pregnant.
- Some fans are now questioning whether it’s safe for pregnant women to use Kylie Cosmetics products.
- Dr. Jacques Moritz, a physician specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, offered his opinion to Billboard, claiming that some of Jenner’s products should be “avoided.”
- Noting the products’ ingredients, he said they contain aluminum and could pose a health risk.
- Another OB/GYN, Dr. Jen Gunter, told INSIDER that it “isn’t clear if aluminum in cosmetic products is even absorbed from the skin.”
- Both doctors advised against cosmetic procedures for
those who are pregnant as an extra precaution.
The 20-year-old Kylie Cosmetics founder hasn’t publicly confirmed the reports, but that hasn’t stopped fans from speculating about her becoming a mom. One question fans are asking is whether Kylie would be able to use her own cosmetics products if she is pregnant.
A few physicians have weighed in on the matter.