Amazon is looking ahead to the holiday season, with the global online retailer unveiling its list of the top 100 toys and games expected to own Christmas 2017.
After declaring the summer of STEM with its list of 400 playthings back in May, Amazon has deemed STEM toys as a strong category during the holidays. The Cozmo robot by Anki remains on the list (after joining it last year), and is accompanied by the Osmo Genius Kit and the Automoblox Mini SC1 Chaos.
Capitalizing on the pet trend (propelled by the popularity of Spin Master’s Hatchimals), the number one item on Amazon’s list is the FurReal Roarin’ Tyler, the Playful Tiger (pictured). Amazon also puts an emphasis on toys that are exclusive to its site, including Hasbro’s Disney Princess Dance Code Belle and Proto Max, the programmable pup.
As in previous years, all products will be available through the online retailer’s website and by using Alexa-enabled devices.
The top 25 holiday toys and games include:
- FurReal Roarin’ Tyler, the Playful Tiger
- LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox 17101 (847 Piece)
- Fingerlings – Jungle Gym Playset + Interactive Baby Monkey Aimee (Coral Pink with Blue Hair)
- Sphero Ultimate Lightning McQueen Vehicle
- Melissa & Doug Star Diner Restaurant
- Soggy Doggy Board Game
- Disney Princess Dance Code Belle – Amazon Exclusive
- Paw Patrol – My Size Lookout Tower with Exclusive Vehicle, Rotating Periscope and Lights and Sounds
- Nerf Nitro FlashFury Chaos
- Cars 3 Ultimate Florida Speedway Playset
- FurReal Makers Proto Max – Amazon Exclusive
- LEGO Ninjago Destiny’s Bounty 70618 (2295 Piece)
- Enchantimals Panda Tree House Playset
- DropMix Music Gaming System
- Baby Alive Sweet Tears Baby (Brunette)
- Fisher-Price Think & Learn Smart Cycle Toy – Amazon Exclusive
- Tegu Travel Pals Building-and-Stacking-Toys (6 Piece)
- Seedling Littles Galaxy Rocket Adventure Cape Kit
- Play-Doh Touch Shape to Life Studio
- Just Play PJ Masks Headquarters Playset
- Roller Coaster…