With Universal File Server, users can work from their preferred client(s) without compromise.
Hannover, Germany (PRWEB)
October 11, 2017
HELIOS Software GmbH, a leading developer of cross-platform file server software, today announced that its Universal File Server software supports the new macOS 10.13, “High Sierra.” All Mac users, up to macOS 10.13, can connect to their company server running the HELIOS software, to seamlessly work with their file server including Spotlight search and remote access. HELIOS also announced that its Document Hub app is fully compatible with the new iOS 11.
HELIOS Software has developed cross-platform file server solutions for decades, and offers a variety of services in its Universal File Server UB64 software. Known for its performance, security, and mission-critical reliability, Universal File Server is the only solution to provide:
- File server for Mac, Windows and Web clients
- File server access for iOS and Android mobile clients
- Spotlight search to find server files via metadata or text content, from Mac, Windows, Web, and mobile clients
- Turnkey server solution (VM for VMware & HyperV)
- Synchronization of server volumes/folders, and for mobile app users
- Easy-to-use administration GUI (for Windows, Mac, Linux/UNIX)
Behind the scenes, Universal File Server provides full cross-platform file sharing compatibility, so that users can work from their preferred client(s) without compromise.
Universal File Server runs on all major server platforms, including the new macOS 10.13, so businesses of any size can install it on their server of choice – from a Mac mini for a small workgroup, to enterprise grade servers.
Complete product details, including video guides, are available on…