Rockville, MD (PRWEB)
September 28, 2017
ExchangeMonitor Publications & Forums has announced the Program Committee for the 2018 Nuclear Deterrence Summit. 2018 committee members represent a comprehensive and accomplished group of nine individuals, each bringing their own strategic perspectives to the table.
Program Committee members include:
- Nancy Berlin, Program Manager, Nuclear Deterrence Summit
- Lauren Bruner, Director, Strategic Integration, Huntington Ingalls Industries / Stoller Newport News Nuclear (SN3)
- Robert DeGrasse, Vice President, Government Affairs, Bechtel National, Inc.
- Peter Huessy, President, GeoStrategic Analysis
- Dan Leone, Reporter, Nuclear Security & Deterrence Monitor
- Elizabeth Porter, Senior Vice President, Federal Energy and Environment, Leidos
- Chris Schneidmiller, Editor-in-Chief, ExchangeMonitor Publications & Forums
- Don Trost, Executive Vice President, TechSource
- Peter D. Rizik, Strategic and Nuclear, General Dynamics
- Bryan Wilkes, Vice President for Strategic Engagement and External Relations, CB&I Project Services Group
The Program Committee is responsible for ensuring the 2018 Nuclear Deterrence Summit program and sessions are top-notch. This year’s program will explore the theme The Administration’s New Nuclear Posture Review. The final document of the Nuclear Posture Review (NPR) is set to be released just months before the Summit takes place, and will cover each leg of the nuclear triad. The review will detail the administration’s priorities for modernization and how this effort will relate to the nation’s policies on nonproliferation, arms control and keeping the nation safe from nuclear attack as well as continuing efforts by the Department of Homeland Security and Nuclear Detection Office to combat future…