Hot Toys’ latest sixth scale Star Wars masterpiece is the Anakin Skywalker figure from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. First unveiled at SDCC 2017, the complete set of details and images have been released.
Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Anakin Skywalker in the movie, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with impressive likeness, a meticulously tailored Jedi outfit, an interchangeable mechno right arm, a LED light-up lightsaber, an additional Count Dooku’s lightsaber, and a specially designed figure base.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured here, we may earn a commission.
The Anakin Skywalker figure will likely be up for pre-order in Hot Toys’ Star Wars collection at Sideshow Collectibles sometime in the next 24-48 hours. The complete list of features are available below, along with a gallery of additional images.
Hot Toys – MMS437 – Star War Episode III: Revenge of the Sith – 1/6th scale Anakin Skywalker Collectible Figure
• Authentic and detailed likeness of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
• Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
• Detailed hair sculpture of Anakin Skywalker’s hair style
• Body with over 30 points of articulations
• Approximately 31 cm tall
• Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including (bare left hands and gloved right hands):
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
• One (1) pair of the Force-using hands
• One (1) relaxed right hand
• One (1) opened left hand
• An interchangeable mechno right arm
• Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
• One (1) brown-colored under-tunic
• One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like tunic
• One (1) brown-colored Jedi robe
• One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like belt
• One (1) pair of brown-colored…