Keeping our kids healthy is our #1 concern, so we set out to create easy, fast, delicious and healthy meals.
Miami, FL (PRWEB)
August 30, 2017
DeliverLean, Florida’s premier healthy gourmet meal delivery service, will begin offering DL Kids, meal plans for kids 6-years old and older on August 28th. Packed with lean proteins, veggies, whole grains, healthy fats, and fresh fruits, these meal options are designed to make parents’ lives easier while their kids eat healthier.
“Parents are busy and we recognize that,” said DeliverLean CEO and Founder Scott Harris. “Keeping our kids healthy is our #1 concern, so we set out to create easy, fast, delicious and healthy meals. DeliverLean’s new kid’s line will make sure that parents and kids on the go do not need to sacrifice healthy food for quick convenience – not to mention kids will love the many options we have developed for them.”
DL Kids meals range between 350-600 calories and based on a 1200-1600 calories-per-day diet healthy for most kids. They include 10-30% calories from protein, 25-35% calories from fat and 35-65% calories from carbs. Some meal options that will be available are:
- Strawberry, Banana & Granola Wrap w/ Almond Butter & Coconut Yogurt Cup
- Bagel & Cream Cheese Box
- Mixed Berry Yogurt & Granola Parfait
- Melon & Grapes Cup
- Adobo Marinated Grilled Chicken Sandwich w/ Monterey Jack, Avocado Mayo, Pico De Gallo & Watermelon Cubes
- Crunchy Ground Beef Tacos w/ Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese & Lime Greek Yogurt
- Roasted Turkey & White Cheddar Cheese on Multigrain Ciabatta, Roasted Tomato, Jicama-Carrot Slaw
- Grilled Turkey Dog, Dill Relish, Whole Wheat Bun w/ Corn & Green Bean Salad
- Baked Romano…