The calendar management feature will enable virtual assistant clients to seamlessly manage their personal and business schedules without the fear of missing important dates and appointments.
Miami, FL (PRWEB)
April 27, 2017
Virtual assistant provider Conversational will now offer calendar management at no cost with all virtual assistant monthly plans in addition to the extensive menu of services already included in those plans. The calendar management feature will include reminders via email, phone, or text message for both personal and business obligations that are included on the client’s calendar.
The virtual assistant provider already offers the following services with each monthly plan:
Call answering – Have a VA handle, route, or direct all incoming business calls
- Replies & messages – Issue scripted or quick replies to emails, voicemails, messages
- Appointment booking – Book, reschedule, or cancel customer and client appointments
- Travel planning – Book flights, rental cars, hotel rooms, itinerary activities
- Blog management – Schedule and edit blog posts, moderate comments
- Reservations & ordering out – Book reservations or order takeout
- Research & information gathering – From Google searches to contacting organizations for info
- Event planning – Placing calls, ordering items, arranging transportation and booking
Calendar management will be optional with every virtual assistant plan. Clients can choose to use an online calendar tool which will allow a virtual assistant to remotely access and edit the calendar. From business meetings to monthly bill due dates, the calendar management feature will enable virtual assistant clients to seamlessly manage their personal and business schedules without the fear of missing important dates and appointments.
Conversational’s virtual assistant service has been described as a blend of personal and executive assistant roles, with the important distinction that it is performed remotely. A virtual assistant can manage both personal and business-related tasks to ensure small business owners and entrepreneurs have a top-level view of tasks to be completed at work and at home. For busy sole proprietors operating without employee assistance, that service can be particularly valuable.
The Conversational Frequently Asked Questions page includes details on how the virtual assistant service works: As soon as a client signs up for a virtual assistant monthly plan, a virtual assistant will be assigned to work one-on-one with the client. From the Conversational office, the virtual assistant will remotely handle the client’s incoming phone calls, calendars and appointments, planning and email organization tasks, and any other task the client has given to be completed. By assigning a single…