We pride ourselves on offering both academic excellence, as well as an affordable education to our military students. – Eric Rajasalu, Chief Operating Officer
Cypress, CA (PRWEB)
October 13, 2017
Trident University International (Trident) today announced the availability of its 2017-2018 Military Success Scholarship for Trident’s undergraduate students serving in the U.S. Armed Services as active duty, Reserve or National Guard members.
Throughout the military fiscal year, which runs Oct. 1st, 2017 through Sept. 30th, 2018, eligible Trident students who successfully complete 16 semester credits will be awarded a scholarship of $500 toward tuition for each additional course taken during the same fiscal year.
Scholarship recipients are required to:
- Currently serve in the U.S. Armed Services (including Reserve and National Guard)
- Meet Trident University admissions requirements
- Enroll in a Trident undergraduate program
- Meet academic standards and maintain satisfactory academic progress throughout the program
- Successfully complete a minimum of four courses (16 credits) throughout the military fiscal year (Oct. 1, 2017 through Sept. 30, 2018). Scholarships will apply to courses taken thereafter.
- Students on approved Leaves of Absence at any time during the military fiscal year (Oct. 1, 2017 through Sept. 30, 2018) are not eligible
- The Military Success Scholarship cannot be combined with other Trident University scholarships
“We pride ourselves on offering both academic excellence, as well as an affordable education to our military students,” stated Eric Rajasalu, Chief Operating Officer. “The Military Success Scholarship is intended to lessen the financial burden…