San Francisco, CA (PRWEB)
July 28, 2017
Hundreds of communicators, marketers and social media professionals from agencies, B2B, B2C, nonprofit and government organizations will gather for PR News’ annual two-day conference, the Big 4 Social Media Conference, which includes the Google for Communicators Boot Camp, at the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco on August 9-10.
Thirty experts from Macy’s, IBM, Google, Taco Bell, Edelman and more will give instruction on how to build a larger following on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, the new rules of SEO, influencer marketing and more. All-Access Passes include the full-day Google for Communicators Boot Camp on August 9.
See all speakers here.
Interactive sessions during the Social Media Conference and Google Boot Camp:
5 Ways You Can Start Using Google Analytics for Your Communications Strategy
- How Communicators Use SEO Tactics to Raise the Search Ranking of their Content
- How to Choose Among Facebook Messenger Day, Instagram and Snapchat Stories
- How to Develop a Snapchat Presence
- How to Launch Successful AdWords Campaigns and Communicate It to Senior Leaders
- How to Make Sure Your Paid Social Strategy is Paying Off
- How to Prepare for the Coming of Age Voice Search
- How to Use Facebook Live to Broadcast Your Brand’s Story
- Influencer Strategies Across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Instagram ROI: Low-Cost Tactics for Visual Storytelling
- Measurement Treasure: The KPIs That Spell Social Success
- Social Listening on Twitter: Translating Analytics into Engagement
- The New Rules of SEO That Communicators Need to Know
- Your Brand On YouTube: Build A Dedicated Following One Video at a Time
Beyond the sessions on every facet of social media…