Choosing a tree removal company is a decision that can spell disaster or delight for a homeowner.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB)
July 31, 2017
When storms strike or a tree dies, homeowners inevitably have to deal the tough decision of hiring a tree removal company. Considered the most dangerous job performed by a tree service company, tree removal requires professionals with the knowledge and equipment to safely remove trees even in the most challenging locations. Giroud Tree and Lawn provides 10 tips homeowners can use to hire a reliable tree removal service to do the job right.
Choosing a tree removal company is a decision that can spell disaster or delight for a homeowner. The following questions will help in selecting a tree removal service that can perform the job safely and fit the homeowner’s needs.
1. Experience: What experience does the company have in large tree removals; especially where a tree is positioned close to a house, fencing, or electrical power lines?
2. Professionalism: Does company representative arrive on time for his appointment, dressed professionally with Company identification?
3. Certifications: Is the Company representative an ISA Certified Arborist? Is the tree removal crew EHAP certified to work around electrical hazards?
4. Safety: How will the property be protected from damage during the tree removal? Does the company employ crew members who are Certified Treecare Safety Professionals (CTSP)?
5. Best Practices: Will the job be done according to ANSI A300 standards; the best…